Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcoming Students (OPEN)
Founder

35 Posts
4 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
Salazar pulled the itinerary for the week from the pocket inside of his outer robes. Checking over the list of lessons, he considered what was listed for the first class. "Actually, from the looks of things, we might not have to delay. The first lesson was on bezoars, as well as other natural remedies for poison that are found in the natural world. I believe I have a few of the former in my own supplies, though not enough to provide each student with one for their own personal use. The latter might be more difficult, unfortunately."

He looked back towards the castle, considering. "Perhaps Godric and I will head into the forest tonight to search. How much we will need will, of course, depend on how many students are in attendance; something we will not know until this evening at the earliest.

"Yes, I am certain we can locate what we need in the forest. Or perhaps I will just take them out there to do it for themselves once I have acquainted them to my examples." Best teacher really was experience. 

Messages In This Thread
Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Rowena Ravenclaw - 01-09-2022, 10:26 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Salazar Slytherin - 01-10-2022, 03:56 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 01-13-2022, 02:11 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 01-15-2022, 02:50 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 10:34 AM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 07:21 AM