Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcoming Students (OPEN)
Founder

46 Posts
4 Threads
Undisclosed

All Accounts Posts: 173
"Nobody is cursing anybody," Rowena responded as she put on a smile for her best friend in the whole world. Helga looked surprisingly good for the sleepless night she had had, looking only a little rough around the edges of her eyes. A little eye cream or something from Astrid would likely fix her up but she didn't want to express that to her and make her feel ill-prepared for the day. No, the poor woman had been working far too hard for that.

"Salazar and I were discussing that potions classes will be postponed until the day after next due to the lateness of the supply arrival which he was trying to get sorted before now," she explained. "Given the inconvenience, we're getting a discounted rate which honestly is the least they could do."

"I mentioned that word has reached me that several students have arrived in the Trading Post over the last couple of days, inquiring about the school and the castle," she continued. "Salazar was figuring that at least five students should be present but I would wager more than that by week's end. I imagine not all were able to get here by today thus I believe we'll have late arrivals."

Rowena took a couple of steps over to Helga and looped one of her arms with the other woman's. "What do you think Helga?" she asked her dearest friend. She hoped that they would have more than five otherwise an entire castle would go to waste.

Messages In This Thread
Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Rowena Ravenclaw - 01-09-2022, 10:26 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Rowena Ravenclaw - 01-10-2022, 01:38 AM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 01-13-2022, 02:11 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 01-15-2022, 02:50 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 10:34 AM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 07:21 AM