Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Making Myself Presentable (Astrid)
Founder

115 Posts
6 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
Trying not to be huffy, Godric merely nodded when she asked if he was ready. He noticed the purple potion she had picked up, curious as to it's use. He had never seen one like that, to his memory though that wasn't unlikely. He was hardly a healer - simply a field medic at best. Patching people up enough to keep them alive and moving. Well, how bad could a purple potion really be? It was purple - like royalty. Royals wouldn't put up with painful treatments, right? That made sense.

When she took off the cap and it smoked a little, his brows drew down. Things that smoked were normally not things you put on a body. It usually meant warmth and he really didn't need anything warming on him. Granted, it was cool in the room but not enough that he needed a potion to warm him up - nearly naked or not. For heaven's sake, he bathed naked in the loch and that was much colder than this room. And why would she have him drink something after putting this piece of wood in his mouth.

Then she poured it on him and his eyes opened widely. He bit down slightly on the wood, looking at the purple potion she was pouring over his wound. It was like a thousand stinging ants stabbing him in the side! (And yes, he had a good idea as to what that felt like, having fallen into a nest of the damn things once on the moors not far from his birthplace!) Damnation woman! Essence of dittany never hurt like this. Though come to think of it, that smoked a little too as it healed but it never stung like the fires of hell. Might as well have poured some good wine on the wound for as bad as it hurt! (Yes, he'd definitely knew what that felt like too and this did not compare at all...though that could have to do with the quality of the wine...?)

Luckily, these thoughts took him past the healing with her wand and the blasted potion. Finally she was straightening up and only now he realized that there had been a woman on her knees in front of him. A very attractive young lady, on her knees, in front of him. He watched her as she stood. He quickly pulled at his trews, trying to pull them up quickly because otherwise certain reactions were going to happen as the pain passed and the thought of that pretty blond head down by his knees...

Well great - that thought ended all hope of being completely professional. He definitely wasn't going to stand up now. "I believe I will dress first, if you will award me a few moments of privacy," Godric requested. Once she turned her back to him, he quickly stood to pull the tight pants up around his waist and then tied the laces as tightly as possible. Then he grabbed his tunic and pulled it over his head, not bothering to tuck it in for the time being. His tabard was over by the door, having been removed upon his arrival so he could manage to heal himself up. Grabbing the wand from the pocket of his pants, he summoned it over to him, wrapping himself up quite quickly before lying the blanket off to the side.

"Excellent work, Healer Gudrun." He said quickly, turning back now that he had things all tucked away and at least partially under control. "I will pass on the pain potion. Just the eye, if you please." 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making Myself Presentable (Astrid) - by Godric Gryffindor - 01-04-2022, 08:26 PM
- - by HenryDuH - 07-31-2023, 02:44 AM