Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before the Next Adventure (OPEN)
Student

63 Posts
1 Threads
Undisclosed

Kimberly turned to look at the newest member that joined their group. She was at least able to have some manners since had said excused me when instead of if just asking where the store is when easy to see they were in a conversation. “You are okay Zot. I mean even if was to get into trouble you could if things were going right bepotentialnal new customer. I just tell them I was looking to maysellale you some utensils.”

Kimberly did not want him thinking that he was going to get her in trouble. All she did was clean and if had to would come back later after most of the people had left and worked on doing that. It is easier also since the dirt and things were going to build back up with them working anyways. She was worried once made it to the school all the money she had been making was going to dry up. Plus she prayed when school was over these people would take her back. If was close enough to the school that she felt comfortable.

Kimberly turned to leave the two of them knowing that it could be considered rude. The problem was Zot was asking her if she could help show the brown hair girl the way. The witch thought if was stuck here could not do that since directions were not her best skill. After having got approval to take a small break the witch walked back over to the group. “Sorry, I was asking if it was okay if I could work on taking a break to help you with your issue. This place is big and still getting used to the directions myself. If like I could work on leading you to where the store is.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 01-06-2022, 11:43 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-16-2024, 08:13 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-02-2024, 03:46 AM