Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginning of Term Staff Meeting
Founder

46 Posts
4 Threads
Undisclosed

All Accounts Posts: 173
"Hmm?" she finished off her bite of pastry and set her spoon down as she swallowed. Nervousness was flaring up a bit but so was excitement for the endeavor ahead of them. "Ah yes, well, I strongly think that we need to proceed carefully. Focus on the basics of each subject. These students will have to start somewhere and we can't just drop them into the lake and expect them to swim laps." She fixed her gaze on Salazar for a moment before continuing.

"As such, I know we need to let each one be evaluated by Lady Moore on just how much they can read and write and proceed to tailor our subjects from there. I plan on discussing what Divination is, as well as the basics of enchantment charms," she revealed her focus for at least the first week or two. "Any student who is still lacking in a wand for example should be taken to Ollivander's in the village post haste, so that they may begin to learn how to properly channel their magic through it."

"I know that I don't mind sharing in the cost of providing wands to those students in need of one," she stated. "As I'm sure the two of you will agree, given that some of our future students come from unknown origins and mundane family lives." She figured that Helga would agree one hundred percent but Salazar might be iffy about providing his own funding for those in his house.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by Rowena Ravenclaw - 12-30-2021, 06:01 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 03-15-2024, 09:39 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 04-01-2024, 04:49 PM