Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginning of Term Staff Meeting
Founder

35 Posts
4 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
Salazar scowled slightly at the three of them making the decision against his voice of reason. However, he would respect the rule of popular vote as they always tried to do. With four very different people trying to make one school work, sometimes one had to make concessions. And he desperately wanted Hogwarts to work out. It was going to be his legacy, after all, and if that meant conceding now and then for the sake of the whole, so be it. The scowl died just as quickly as it appeared as he sighed, nodding in agreement.

"Very well. I will admit that we all have a great many things to do before start of classes. Thus it is only prudent that we give Lady Moore's position the respect we would all wish her to show us in return." Of course, if he found her judgements sub-par, he would definitely insist on a re-test for all of them which he would gladly oversee personally. Or perhaps, they could each oversee their own house, if there were mistakes made on Lady Moore's part. After all, they could all read and write as their years of letters exchanging had proven. And then one of them would not be obligated to do it all.

But that was a suggestion for another meeting. He would give the current situation the benefit of the doubt for now.

"Very well, onto the schedule for the week then?" He asked, taking the parchment from his pocket that included his notes for what he considered would be lessons for beginning wizards. Drawing his wand, he hardened the surface, making it easier to write on. Then, with his wand, he scratched a few suggestions out as he changed his mind about their difficulty level. "I have my list here of what I believe I would like to start with, as far as all the subjects we will be teaching. Might be best to compare and see if anything matches up and then delegate the lessons to whomever we think will be best suited to teach said lesson. Is that agreeable to everyone? Or did you have another idea, Rowena?" Of the two of them, they were the most goal oriented and thus, she could very easily have a different way of doing things and that would just leave Godric and Helga to decide which method to go with.

Looking to Godric, who was now on his second pie, Salazar rolled his eyes. So it would be up to Helga then, as his friend was busy stuffing his face. Could the man think of nothing but food?!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by Salazar Slytherin - 12-31-2021, 04:22 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 03-15-2024, 09:39 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 04-01-2024, 04:49 PM