Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before the Next Adventure (OPEN)
Student

63 Posts
1 Threads
Undisclosed

Kimberly moved to work on trying to think about where Olivander’s was out compared to here. She had only been there once when Gwen took her that day to work on getting her wand. They had done it from the tavern where she was staying also. “I believe that it can be close to here. I only went to the wand shop from the tavern both times went. There is a way that you can do that just not from where.” She was sure that she could get there from anywhere in the town but was not sure how long it would take. “I could work on showing you but if trying to save time then better you go and I can stay here and help the shop owner. I sure she had some things for me to pick up from that tavern anyway.”

Kimberly knew it is better if she stayed here and helped out since they were trying to make sure to get everything at a faster pace. So they could work on going to dinner at the tavern. He was offering to pay so she would not mind taking him up on that since it just mean she could save a little more for things she might want to use later on. “Zot this will be where you get the cloak from.” She started to point to a different area of the shop. “There is a person back there that will get your measurements to make sure they fit you properly. There are some premade somewhere think but can’t stay they will fit correctly.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 02-18-2022, 01:20 PM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-16-2024, 08:13 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-02-2024, 03:46 AM