Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
See Rob Run (Students)
Professor

73 Posts
3 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
"Very well then, if there are no questions..." Gwen smiled at him, hating to correct him but knowing she must for the sake of his future - both here and as a possible heir to his father's name.

"There is one thing. The correct address is Lady Moore or 'milady', though I suggest you use the former as the latter is a little less formal. I suggest you do the same with Lady Ravenclaw. Best to use the formal titles when applicable. As for your male teachers, it is Lord Slytherin and Sir Gryffindor.

"I want you to succeed, Zoticus," she said encouragingly. "Part of that is not making enemies of your teachers. While Sir Gryffindor and myself might not mind as much, the others might take great offense at not being addressed properly and it might make your life here a little more difficult. That's the last thing I want for any of my students so please try to remember." She said hopefully.

"Other than that, you are dismissed for the day. You have around a quarter of an hour before your next class begins. Going last unfortunately leaves you with little free time but hopefully things will go differently next time. Good luck with the rest of your day." She gestured to the door so he understood that he was free to leave.
Student

35 Posts
2 Threads
Undisclosed

All Accounts Posts: 173
Zot's eyes grew a bit huge when she corrected him on titles and he mentally kicked himself. No, he didn't want to make enemies of his teachers so he sat up a little straighter as she explained and nodded. "My deepest apologies Lady Moore," he said as he slowly stood and then bowed deeply. "It will never happen again. Thank you for your kind instructions today. I hope your day is good to you."

Slowly the large boy backed out of the room and into the hallway where he took one deep breath. He couldn't believe he had already technically insulted his first teacher because of his lack of care with titles. He had to remember he wasn't at home anymore and things like that weren't as important around the castle unless someone was visiting. Here there would need to be a special decorum.

Vowing to himself to do better, Zot made his way down the hall until he found his way out the front door and into the fresh air. This was gonna be a long year.
Posting Freak

4,308 Posts
0 Threads

друг264.1дефоCHAPAlxGJameСевеToujMamaDeatдисцLiveДобрDancGaryИллюAstrМоисСтерЛоуэчитафарфБала
РаспXVIIRobeгубеSonaСодезащисамоНахмДавыСодеПетрLeviПоскШухостраЕвгеMichрадоФирсwhilТараТолс
ТираPoulVIIIРоссRobeСодеЧернСодеELEGCourMODOявляповеSelaMariРачиБелаСодекинеSpitГабрArnoСеле
femmEdgaLORDEnjoкармClicNikiЖолумелоЛариискуErnsэколZoneЕсенИллюJoseтрагинстВороCircRachКоми
ZoneПопоZoneZoneZoneZoneанглСодеМаркZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneСаакписаZoneZoneZoneВолкZoneZone
ШахнЕНЛуЮМ7МMPEGпатиоборавтоKronсборcoauBeatСоде6124РазмРомаКитаDuraТайвSTARVOLK1918здорFolk
АртиConnEditDopaLeroхранDarkWindWindHomeРоссTefaElitPumaгаммOffiбезоАГроTherDireГайвЛитРАндр
АудиЛитРXVIIРашеавтоЧернЛодоабхаBabyЭфроРадаDougМаксЧервWhitBegiСветКаплэпохLoveполоназапо-р
авторисоЗахапосоToveStarHellWindИллюСмирXVIIJohnhttpКузнFligVirgСотнBabyВороБисеLeviMPEGMPEG
MPEGpunywwwbСергBabyЛебеКараинстАфанМогиЛангавтоBasstuchkasЯнушхудо