Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before the Next Adventure (OPEN)
Student

63 Posts
1 Threads
Undisclosed

She worked on wiping the table down near where they were standing. “Two months is a long time but it gave me enough time to work on trying to pay back the things that others have helped me get. Then working at the bar since borrowing a room upstairs until able to get into the school in a few days.” Kimberly nods a little on the tutor parts. “The person that helping me is not helping me most. She tries to give me the paper to work on my writing so will be prepared for school. Most of what I was taught by my family is what needed so that when shopping the other vendors would not try and rip me off.” She did learn little from her mother-in-law, but that does not really matter since not anything useful.

“I mean they might have things that we can do when not actually studying. It is a school though they want to make sure we are focused on getting the things done right. It to help us work on learning how to do our powers correctly.” Kimberly was determined to figure this out because did not want to destroy things. She still had her hand wrapped since it was sore sometimes still.

“It's nice to meet you Zot.” She went to hold out her other hand. “My name is Kimberly Fleete.” Kimberly was worried about using her other name because did not know if she was still married or not. She did not know what he even said about things. Did he mark her down as dead?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 12-31-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-16-2024, 08:13 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-02-2024, 03:46 AM