Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before the Next Adventure (OPEN)
Student

43 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
"I'm sure given their abilities, I wouldn't put it past them to have some sort of magical bed that will adjust to your height or something. Magic does seem to cause a few impossible things to be possible and with four of the strongest wizards I have faith they have figured out something to make it hospitable for us all" Cara said hoping to reassure Zot. If anything she was sure he could just snag a nearby empty bed to make himself a big one, there was no telling how many students were actually arriving tomorrow but it certainly couldn't be too many given the trading post wasn't over crowded with wizards and witches.

She turned to Kimberly as the other girl stood up and said she needed to get back to work. Cara didn't want to put any meaning to it but when Kimberly had thanked them for a the fun day she felt a small brush of warmth pass over her heart. She gave a small friendly and warm smile in return. "I should be thanking you for the fun day and all the help you gave me during your work break. I greatly appreciated it, from both of you" she said, glancing at Zot as she offered her thanks. "Have a good night Kimberly, see you tomorrow morning."

Cara turned back to Zot once the third member of their trio had exited, seeing as they both were done with their meals it hinted that maybe they should consider turning in for the night. It was a big day tomorrow and with no idea what was going to await them it seemed smart to at least try to get as much sleep as they could despite the excitement and nervousness rattling away through them. 

"I suppose it would be a good idea to call it here for the night, big day tomorrow and such" she said unsure just how else to bring it up without being rude or disrespectful. There was still a few things to do and she was a bit curious to look over her purchases before packing them up for the trip up to the school. 

Cara glanced up as the server wench approached to clear away their dishes and it was then she remembered Zot hadn't received a key for a room while she had. "Pardon me miss, my companion here had also requested a room but he wasn't given a key. Is there a chance he could get that now so we can retire for the evening" she asked politely. "We ad just the one room left miss and I thought the two of ye were together so I just done give you the key. Has two beds and tis one of the bigger rooms we got so it should be more then roomie fer the two of yea fer the night" The woman replied then swiftly collected their dishes and walked away.

She blinked a moment, stunned at the information that was now in front of her. Cara turned to Zot after regaining control of her reaction, curious to see how he was reacting to this. It wouldn't be so bad would it? Granted she had been looking forward to relaxing and unwinding in a room all to herself but she wasn't cruel enough to make someone sleep outside or down here in the tavern while she had room to herself. She wasn't looking forward to bonding or connecting with people but even she wasn't heartless enough to do that. "I don't have a problem with it if your ok, if its the last one I couldn't let you sleep down here or outside, I certainly don't need two beds to myself and if its as big as she says we shouldn't have to worry about invading into one another's space" Cara said as she looked at him. She doubted she was going to sleep much anyway tonight and Zot seemed like a good enough person not to take advantage of a situation. Her guard would be up regardless if she had the room to herself or had to share it so there wasn't too big of an issue.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by Cara Toirdelbach - 10-14-2022, 03:14 PM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-16-2024, 08:13 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-02-2024, 03:46 AM