Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before the Next Adventure (OPEN)
Student

63 Posts
1 Threads
Undisclosed

Kimberly looked at them listening to everything. She would not admit that she was a little worried because she was heading to school tomorrow. They had tried to prepare her a little and she was lucky enough that here the magic had not messed up yet. There was going to becombeme when her magic did explode and that was not going to be fun. It was only a matter of time. “I want to thank both of you for the fun of the day. I need to get back to the blacksmiths though. It would not do me any good to not finish my work for the day before leaving. Plus since not sure what going to happen tomorrow I rather also try and get some sleep also.” Kimberly worked on moving to stand up a little.

She worked on handing her things over before nodding toward the others. Kimberly waved towards the one last time. “See you both tomorrow hopefully.” Kimberly then waved toward the barmaids before walking to the door to head back to the Blacksmiths for her last day of work.

<exit Kimberly>

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 10-14-2022, 07:46 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-16-2024, 08:13 AM