Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before the Next Adventure (OPEN)
Student

35 Posts
2 Threads
Undisclosed

All Accounts Posts: 173
Zot listened as Kimberly spoke, indicating she had been here for at least a month or more. That was impressive to him and what he wouldn't have given for that kind of freedom from his father's modest castle like that ahead of school. Alas, he arrived as soon as he was able. He took notice of the serving wench dropping a key off to Cara for a room and found it a little strange that she hadn't brought him one as well. He too had asked about accommodations and he wondered if he was going to be out of luck.

Shaking himself from his musings as Cara asked what they knew, he offered her a kind smile. "I'm afraid I don't know much, to be honest," he said between bites of the remainder of his stew. "My sire's wife suggested it would be good for me to learn to become a proper wizard and my father agreed. From the little bit I overheard back home, one of the Founders is a knight that my father used to fight alongside. I imagine that's how I was selected to try out this venture."

With a good-natured shrug, Zot picked up his wooden bowl between his overly large hands and toasted the two ladies before he drank down the remaining broth. Surprisingly he didn't slurp too noisily and he set down the bowl with a sigh. His stomach was almost full, with just enough room left for the rest of his beer. Thus he picked up his pint and drank that down as well. Afterward, his cheeks puffed out a bit as he stifled a belch before he grinned at them again, turning a little pink around the edges.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by Zoticus Greyweather - 09-26-2022, 05:43 PM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-16-2024, 08:13 AM