Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before the Next Adventure (OPEN)
Student

63 Posts
1 Threads
Undisclosed

Kimberly worked on slowly eating her food after having told the waitress thank you. She sip her water thinking about the question that Cara had asked about working.  The truth was that the witch was normally really busy with different things since she picked up any small job that she could muster. Sir Gryffindor did not say had to pay him back but if the time came then he would do it easy.

“The busy days depend on what I am doing honestly. Once school starts up things are going to change I am sure since actually going to be staying there. This is more of a part-time thing to try and get a little extra money.” She would take breaths between talking to eat the food in front of her. “The blacksmith normally is not as busy for me since other than those with money maybe wanting spoons or fork. Most are done by the actual owners so they know everything about making the product. The days I am busier are actually the ones when working here at the tavern.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 09-01-2022, 07:16 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-16-2024, 08:13 AM