Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before the Next Adventure (OPEN)
Student

63 Posts
1 Threads
Undisclosed

Kimberly was not really sure if she did the right things by just pointing them to a table. Everyone looked like they were busy working and knew it would not be right to just stop and ask them questions when others that were paying need their help. She smiled at the kitchen staff handing them over the supplies. They had told her that she did not have to bring them there they would have come and got them themself. She smiled and said it was not big deal she was already there. Kimberly told them the food smelled good before heading over to work on getting a few glasses and pouring some of the water into them. If her group wants something else that be fine on the second trip. With glasses in hand, she told the cooks good work before moving toward the table.

“Sorry, it took me a few moments.” She worked on handing them some of the water that she had gotten for each. She knew one of the others that were working would be more willing to talk and answer any questions to someone that was paying money to them. If the two of them just went up to her boss and said hey where is a place to stay they might have just ignored them and kept walking. “When they come to get your orders tell them what the two of you are looking for in a place to stay. They can help tell you all the right places since being here longer them I have. My knowledge of places to stay that have room is limited. After you eat if want I can help carry your stuff before leaving you alone for the night.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 07-13-2022, 08:16 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-16-2024, 08:13 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-02-2024, 03:46 AM