Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before the Next Adventure (OPEN)
Student

35 Posts
2 Threads
Undisclosed

All Accounts Posts: 173
Zot happily followed the ladies inside the tavern and nodded when Kimberly instructed them on where to go. He trailed after Cara and waited for her to get herself settled before he carefully sat the cauldrons down and took a seat for himself. He rolled his shoulders but otherwise looked content as he cast his gaze about the place for a moment. It seemed like a rather lively place to be.

When Cara addressed him he offered her a warm and cheerful smile. "Not a problem at all. I realize I may have been quite forward for a stranger, but that's just me I guess. I like aiding people, though Rube says sometimes I go too far and should learn to discriminate between who really needs help and who doesn't care for it," he said with a shrug of his wide shoulders. "I still like to offer because I have seen that those who need the most help often are those who refuse to ask for it."

The lad heaved a great sigh and leaned back in his chair as he looked around again. "I hope they have something hearty. My belly could use a good warm meal after such a trip. Stew maybe?" he pondered out loud before looking over at Cara again. "Do you drink beer as well?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by Zoticus Greyweather - 07-06-2022, 01:25 PM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-16-2024, 08:13 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-02-2024, 03:46 AM