Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before the Next Adventure (OPEN)
Student

63 Posts
1 Threads
Undisclosed

Kimberly looked toward the both of them shocked that people would be so willing to want to help her from getting in trouble. She did not want them to worry about her since the job at the blacksmith was only part-time to help him save up some money for supplies and other things she might need later on. Plus she has to work on slowly paying back Sir Gryfindor at some point. “It is no problem at all. I only work for them part-time and most of the time it cleaning and showing the customers small things. I took my break and told them was going to work on showing you around.”

She also made note that she would go back a little after the store had closed to work on cleaning up the dirt and muck they had made during the day. No one would come by so it would make things easier anyways. “So I told them I will be by in about dusk to finish up the last of my work. It will be easier than also to clean because they are not making a bigger mess of things also. So I can show you to the tavern at least. I can always go back also while you are talking to the tavern keep about where maybe could find lodging.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 04-09-2022, 01:36 PM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-16-2024, 08:13 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-02-2024, 03:46 AM