Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before the Next Adventure (OPEN)
Student

43 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Cara took their smiles as a good sign they hadn't waiting long for her nor that they annoyed at her for needing to make the other stop for a wand. With everything ready to go she went to grab her cauldron when she realized it would be a little tricky to carry it and her bag and bow without risking knocking into anyone. 

It was about the same time she was trying to figure it out she heard Zot offer to help her with her stuff. Normally she would firmly but politely decline, not one to rely on anyone but herself. Yet given the puzzle before her she knew it was better to give in for now and not cause a fuss then try to do it on her own and potentially make trouble for herself.

"If it won't be too much trouble, I would greatly appreciate it. With my bag and my bow it would make carrying a cauldron of things just a bit awkward for my hands to manage" she replied and looked at him. 

When Kimberly brought up the lodging situation at the tavern, Cara nodded her head in agreement to her words. "I imagine they should have lodging of some kind there and with the school hopefully they were given notice of a potential increase of people needing food and lodging. But your right and I'm sure we will find out once we get there what the situation is. Though, do you need to return to the blacksmiths sometime soon to check in? I wouldn't want you to get into trouble for helping us so much with getting around town if they need you to be back at a certain time" she said then looked at Kimberly. She hoped the other girl wouldn't be in too much trouble from being away for so long. As thankful as she was for all the help Kimberly had done, getting her into trouble was something she wanted to prevent from having her receive after being helpful.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by Cara Toirdelbach - 03-29-2022, 06:13 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-16-2024, 08:13 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-02-2024, 03:46 AM