Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before the Next Adventure (OPEN)
Student

35 Posts
2 Threads
Undisclosed

All Accounts Posts: 173
Zot nodded in agreement with what Kimberly was saying as it seemed to make sense. He reached into his shirt and pulled out a piece of parchment that had a list of things on it that he needed as well. He knew most of what was on the list not from reading it but from the fact people had gone over it with him beforehand.

"Can I get my cloak from here or do I have to go somewhere else for that?" he asked Kimberly, figuring she might know better than he did. He wasn't sure if there was a tailor in the trading post or not but he couldn't really read the signs very well. He did approve of Cara's idea about letting the shopkeep pick out their items though as it seemed sensible.

Unfolding the parchment he waved it in the air to show he had a list too. He looked between the two girls, prepared to let Cara go first in handing out her list. He knew he needed the things she already spoke of as well as other items like a cauldron and such. Hopefully, he could get all of that here so he wasn't running all over.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by Zoticus Greyweather - 02-07-2022, 05:13 PM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-16-2024, 08:13 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-02-2024, 03:46 AM