Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before the Next Adventure (OPEN)
Student

43 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Cara was a little disheartened to know she would have to make another stop on this task to collect things for school. For a moment she almost wished she had kept some of the money she had been sent with given how much trouble this was all becoming. But it was trouble she wanted to be able to do on her own, to further prove she didn't need anyone else or the hurt and betrayal they eventually threw at her. She had plenty saved up to get her through a few years maybe, depending on what was needed for a magical school and if she needed more no doubt there was plenty of work to be found here at the trading post to make some money.

"Is the shop to get a wand much farther from here? I could probably go get it and be back in time for the shop owner to finish collecting whats on my list then we can go to the tavern. No reason to make too many unnecessary trips back and forth if we don't need to right? It shouldn't take very long and will save us both time and energy not having to walk around so much" she suggested looking between the two. Cara had guess the general store would collect the things on her list instead of her having to search for them.

Some stores did it either way depending on the owner or the customer but given she was new to town it seemed better to default it to the owner who would be quicker at not just collecting the items on her list but reading it in general. She couldn't and would no doubt spend far too much of his time trying to figure it out, better to just let him do it and be done with it sooner and less troublesome. 

"Let me see if the shop owner can gather whats on my list for me so I can go get a wand in the meantime" Cara said, taking note of Kimberly taking a small step back as if getting ready to walk away to collect what she needed. "If you happen to remember where the wand shop is, I wouldn't mind directions and or company if you don't have shopping of your own to do" she offered, looking back and forth at the two. While she really wanted to get away and have some time to herself, it would be beneficial to at least be on good terms with those she would be seeing every day. Not to mention it seemed the right thing to do after Zot extended the invitation to dinner, it would be rude to completely take advantage of the offer by being a jerk after he and Kimberly had been nothing but helpful and kind. As much as history was yelling at her there was a chance it was all a trick, she would ignore it if just this once but at least remain on guard if only to shield her heart from the chance at any damage taking aim at it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by Cara Toirdelbach - 02-07-2022, 04:40 PM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-16-2024, 08:13 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-02-2024, 03:46 AM