Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before the Next Adventure (OPEN)
Student

63 Posts
1 Threads
Undisclosed

“The tavern is the only place that I can think of that has some rooms. There might be some other places that have some places to stay but are not going to be as cheap. It would just be people that live here offering a room to someone. I don’t know the people though not sure if they would do that though. So you are right the tavern most likely is the best place to stay.” Kimberly was trying to think of the different places that would be needed to get food. She knew there was a great place to get fresh bread but that was all they did so it did not make a good meal. Kimberly had spent some of the money she earned once in while getting a load right out of the oven. That had been heaven. “The tavern food is not that bad. The chef is nice and wants to try to make sure that everyone is happy.”
Kimberly started to walk away from a few steps so it showed that it was best to get their things now. “I think it is best if we got our things now. I mean if they have room there we could work on putting our things up before getting a table to eat. Plus it will be starting getting dark at some point so do you want to make two or three stops in the same place.” She was going to stay that if they could not find a room they could leave their stuff in her room but did not trust them yet so would not want them taking what little she had. “Plus since here really need to see if they have anything to pick up for the tavern. I can take it back while we head that way.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 02-07-2022, 01:13 PM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-16-2024, 08:13 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-02-2024, 03:46 AM