Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before the Next Adventure (OPEN)
Student

43 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Cara was partially listening to Zot as she looked down at her list again. It was nothing against him but she wasn't the strongest conversationalist willingly or otherwise. People could be deceiving through their words and although she wasn't immediately suspecting that of either Zot or Kimberly she was still a bit on guard not just yet familiar enough with either to lower that guard.

Her head somewhat snapped up as he asked what was on her list, a bolt of worry shooting through her body that he had found out her poor ability to read. No, no, he was just being friendly, maybe a bit overly friendly but certainly not caught on to her inability to understand the writing on the parchment. 

"I guess its stuff for school, my temporary caretaker was the one in contact with one of the founders and arraigned for me to come here to learn so I can only assume they provided a list of some kind too. She has down a few things I need like a wand, cloak, a couple quills, and such." Cara replied, hoping her answer seemed logical enough to not raise curiosity or suspicion any further. She had guessed at least somewhere on the list was quills, figuring if it was a school they might need them even if ironically she couldn't write much more than numbers.

She was stunned a second time when he had also asked about dinner, managing to nudge that question aside to take care of the more pressing one first. Now with it hopefully taken care of she moved on to it. "The tavern would be the only place to find a good meal and room to stay in correct? I don't suppose it would do any harm to eat together since we will be in the same place anyway." Cara answered as she glanced between the two. At least if they all ate together, they wouldn't stand out too much and they would leave tables open for other people to sit at instead of occupying them to sit at alone. It would be a little uncomfortable eating with others but it was something she would need to get used to. No doubt the school would have them eating together for every meal so there was little chance of her eating a meal completely alone for a long time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by Cara Toirdelbach - 01-24-2022, 10:18 PM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-16-2024, 08:13 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-02-2024, 03:46 AM