Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before the Next Adventure (OPEN)
Student

63 Posts
1 Threads
Undisclosed

Kimberly tried to tune some of the talking out only getting bits and pieces of what they were saying. This had nothing to do with them and more to do with the fact that she had only been here for a few months and so was not as comfortable in this place as they made it seem. Plus when her nerves got to her that when things exploded and that was not going to be something she wanted to have happened here. Sir Gryffindor had been nice enough to help her when it happens on the travels to this place, but he could not just cover for her all the time. “I think they made it so grand because they hope that anyone with our special talents one day will come there to get help. Plus it might be a good thing for it to be huge to give up some of the privacy we might want some time.” She stopped for a moment when they made it to the front of the general store since she was not sure if it was the smartest thing to work on talking about everything that was going on out in the open. Not everyone here was magical so they might not be as ecstatic listening to people go on and on about this castle.

The young witch thought about everything that was going on. “I know a little about 5 of them.” She looked at the general store wondering what all they should talk about before anything else. “There Godric Gryffindor, he is a knight and nice gentleman. He was the one that found me and brought me here to work on studying a little before school started. He has as friend Rowena Ravenclaw. She is good at naming animals and is one that worked on building the school.” She stopped remembering what she and Godric talked about on their trip here not wanting to give away too much if there were other things they could talk about. Kimberly did not want to make them think something was going to happen that might not be there. “Helga Hufflepuff is the one that works on the care for all of us. She wants to make sure we are feed and properly protected. Salazar Slytherin I don’t remember much about. He does like to study though and was traveling at some point. Last is Gwen Moore she really sweet and nice. She is my tutor been coming down from school and bringing things to help me with my writing and reading. She also going to be teaching others that might need more help once they get to the school. So I not much help if looking for people being sneaky and hiding things sorry.”

Kimberly then moved to head towards the door of the building in front of them. “here the general store there are lots of different things you might need here.” She was not sure what else they might be needing, but she make sure to go to the front desk and see if there was anything for the tavern that needed to be picked up. If so could work on grabbing it now since here save them all a trip for being so nice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 01-17-2022, 04:57 PM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-16-2024, 08:13 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-02-2024, 03:46 AM