Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before the Next Adventure (OPEN)
Student

63 Posts
1 Threads
Undisclosed

“They are not going to mind at all Cara. They told me just to take a break and I will come back later and work on finishing up the last of the cleaning.” She moved to walk around the booth and slowly headed towards where said the general store was. She did not know where many places were for the simple fact that had not had to go to any of them. She goes to the general store once in a while to help pick up the food the bartender had ordered. Then would head few other places if making deliveries for the smithy. Any free time she had was not spent exploring but working. “This is a place that easy to get lost in for sure. Did it a few times when finally here but the people were nice. I ask most of the time one of them will make sure to lead you the right way.

Kimberly could see herself getting along with them once they were at school. Maybe even getting together to study once in while during school could be fun. There was nowhere in there that said she had to tell them about her past to hang with them. “I'm sure lots of people are going to get lost in the school. That is what is going make it fun and interesting.” She was trying to open up and be friendly but was hard when not sure what to talk to them about.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 01-13-2022, 08:28 PM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-16-2024, 08:13 AM