Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before the Next Adventure (OPEN)
Student

35 Posts
2 Threads
Undisclosed

All Accounts Posts: 173
"Alright, Cara then," he said with a friendly smile and turned to watch Kimberly suddenly leave them only to return a moment later saying she would lead the way. He hadn't intended to put her on the spot but it made the most sense that she would have a better idea than he would. The Trading Post was rather large and the only solid building was the wand shop. Everything else was stalls and shacks.

"I'll come along too. I should probably learn my way around as well," he said, inviting himself along for the short journey. He would keep his steps at about half of what his long legs could normally do so he didn't outpace the girls.

"Kimberly is also going to the school," he shared. "Are you excited or scared Cara? I'm a little of both, to be honest. I'm a little nervous that there won't be enough stuff to do outside of studying. I don't think I can bear that thought truthfully. I like to work with my hands, which is probably why Rube and Regis, those are the smithies back home at my father's castle, took me under their wing. Taught me just about everything I know, which is to say not a whole lot about magic. That's why I'm here on account of my father wanting me to become a proper wizard."

Wow, he hadn't meant to share quite that much about himself but he was trying to be friendly with the two girls and make some friends before disappearing into the mysterious castle. He had a feeling that having friends was going to be the easiest way to get through it all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by Zoticus Greyweather - 01-06-2022, 08:11 PM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-16-2024, 08:13 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-02-2024, 03:46 AM