Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before the Next Adventure (OPEN)
Student

35 Posts
2 Threads
Undisclosed

All Accounts Posts: 173
"Oh, that's perfectly fine. I do not want to get you into trouble," he insisted, offering Kimberly a friendly smile. He was a big lad, standing at six foot three inches, thus he towered over many of the people around them. However, his kind personality marked him as a bit of a teddy bear.

When another girl joined them asking for directions he looked down at her and offered her a regretful smile. "I apologize but I've only been here a short time. Perhaps Kimberly here can point you in the direction," he said as he introduced his new acquaintance. "I'm Zot. Well, Zoticus Greyweather, but you can call me Zot. Are you here for the school too?"

To meet another potential student excited the young man who was eager to see what the fuss was about. He was itching to do something, to get working. He couldn't very well jump into the forges of a stranger thus he had to be patient which was not his strong suit. Talking to the others helped him a bit because it made him feel like his time wasn't wasted. Plus he felt like he was a decent judge of character and he felt no ill will from either girl, though the dark-haired one seemed a little tense.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by Zoticus Greyweather - 01-05-2022, 06:25 PM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-16-2024, 08:13 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-02-2024, 03:46 AM