Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before the Next Adventure (OPEN)
Student

63 Posts
1 Threads
Undisclosed

Kimberly watched him glaze back toward the castle and smiled. She remembered the day when she first got to the town and saw the massive castle in the view. She had been exhausted from the previous trip to not enjoy it as much as could. The days to come through as she walk out of the tavern to do errands and was able to glaze on it in glory were wonderful. “I am sure there are plenty of hiding areas that we will be able to work on finding. One only has to set mind to something and they will for sure do it.” She was still nervous about the sheer size of the place. Kimberly knew she promised to help out with the horses but from the size how many of them were there actually going to be.

“It's okay I mean right now we are in a slow part.” She worked on moving to wipe off the table next to where they had been standing. “I don’t do much here but work on cleaning and helping with the costumers when need something small. Having worked with my parents' smithy back home know most of what would be doing to help out. If they're a customer that walks up just might have to leave you to go and help them for a moment then can be back and talking.”

She did not know Zot but was enjoying having the company of someone that was not judging her. Many people when first see her were either judging her because of her what she looked like. Kimberly was working on learning to read and write. It was nice to know Zot was about as good at her in that subject. It look bad if at school and everyone was ahead of her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 01-05-2022, 05:02 PM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-16-2024, 08:13 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-02-2024, 03:46 AM