Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN)
Founder

115 Posts
6 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
"Helga," he sighed, knowing exasperation wouldn't help his case. And it really wasn't his style anyway. "My dear friend, you know it wasn't just the number of spells you used to light and raise the candles. I've seen you cook an entire five course meal in a quarter of a hour when it should have taken all day and longer." How would he know? He didn't cook but he had a good idea - sorta.

Grabbing out his wand, he extinguished each one before lowering them back into the crate for later positioning. Godric would take care of it himself later. Or ask Rowena before getting dressed. Someone could manage it in time, surely. Salazar would likely be too busy primping for the feast and Helga needed some rest. She wouldn't get it, of course, because she would insist on overseeing the kitchen before joining them at the head table.

Thus, food was called for. Which he stated to her quite firmly. "Neither of us are leaving until Sir Raine returns with bread and you eat at least two slices. I would have had him send for some creamy butter as well but I figured that would take too long and I'm sure you have things you must do before the feast. Eating will give you the strength to get through until our meeting tonight.

"And I will take no arguments," Godric said firmly. "You will do this, for me? Please?"

Messages In This Thread
The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by Merrick Raine - 03-09-2022, 09:23 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by Godric Gryffindor - 03-14-2022, 06:00 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 01:12 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 10:02 AM