Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcoming Students (OPEN)
Founder

77 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Helga took a moment longer to watch Kimberly go, just wanting to make sure she managed ok before turning her attention to the next person as the approached. At first she didn't recognize the dark haired young woman and assumed from her reserved manners she was scouted by Rowena or Salazar. That is until she heard the girl's unusual name and her shoulders perked up a bit.

"At last! I was hoping you would be coming Miss Toirdelbach." Helga said cheerfully with a smile. "Lady Muirne is a friend of mine who wrote to me about you. She told me about your impressive victory at the yearly archery contest and your progress under her guidance. She would update me on your progress before asking for advice and ideas on how to help you learn magic." 

"I did what I could to offer some advice before suggesting she should have you come here to learn instead. It would save her a great deal of time with sending letters back and forth and it would give you an opportunity to not only learn magic but find your strengths and which direction you wish to take your magic once you have a better understanding of where it can take you. From what she told me of your raw abilities I have no doubt you will do wonderfully here. Just mind you don't use your bow inside the castle alright? She did warn me you have one impressive shot if focused enough" She smiled, hinting that she was aware of Cara's shots during the contest and the fact that the girl didn't often stray far from having her bow with her most if not all the time.

Messages In This Thread
Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Rowena Ravenclaw - 01-09-2022, 10:26 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 01-13-2022, 02:11 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 01-15-2022, 02:50 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Helga Hufflepuff - 01-16-2022, 04:07 AM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 10:34 AM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 07:21 AM